Coaching Session with Joe
Sometimes it helps to talk through my systems ideas with friends. And every time I do so, I come away excited to start building and using my existing or new tools to help me become more intentional with my actions.
But along the way, I've also acquired a lot of experience that helps me guide others on the same journey. As a brief history, I've worked in and around the following scenarios:
- Corporate with all Microsoft software and PC hardware
- Self-employed with all Apple hardware and a mix of Apple and Linux environments
- Consulting companies and individuals on best practices in web development
- Currently an IT Director in a 50/50 split of Apple/PC hardware
- Blogger and podcaster with an extensive audio engineer background in worship scenarios
On top of that, I love helping people figure out solutions to their challenges.
And I would love to help you. The best way I know to do that is through a one-on-one video call. I've found that video lends itself to a deeper, more meaningful conversation and increases the quality of our discussion. That call will be recorded and sent to you immediately following our session. I'll also send you my notes from our time together.
The cost of this 60-minute coaching call is $150. Once you complete the checkout process below, you'll be taken to a page where you schedule our time together and answer a few preliminary questions.